The Supervisory Board is the inspection body of the HCSA. Members of the Supervisory Board are elected and dismissed by the National Council of the Slovak Republic.
The Supervisory Board is composed of five members. The tenure lasts five years.
Doc. MUDr. Jozef Korček, PhD. was appointed as a chairman of the Supervisory Board by the National Council of the Slovak Republic on 14th June 2018.
Members of the Supervisory Board
|doc. MUDr. Jozef Korček, PhD.||Chairman|
|PhDr. Iveta Pospíšilová||Deputy Chairman (was appointed as a member on 01st December 2016)|
|JUDr. Éva Hortai||Member (was appointed as a member on 14th June 2018)|
The Supervisory Board
- supervises economic activities of the HCSA
- approves the budget of the HCSA
- takes standpoint of the report on activities of the HCSA and submits its standpoint on the report to the Management Board
- approves the report on economic activities of the HCSA
- approves auditor for verifying the final accounts on the proposal of the Management Board
- approves the final accounts verified by the auditor
- submits the Chairman a report on supervisory activity
- approves procedures for holding its meetings
Meetings of the Supervisory Board are held once a month, at least. They are non-public, nevertheless other persons, when necessary, may also take part in the meetings of the Supervisory Board.