The Government of the Slovak Republic on the proposal of the Minister of Health at the meeting on 07th May 2014 appointed new Chairman of the Management Board of the HCSA according to the Article 24(2) of the Act 581/2004 Coll. on health insurance companies health care supervision and on the amendment and supplementing of certain laws, as amended.
MUDr. Róbert Illéš, MPH
The tenure of the membership in the Management Board lasts five years. The membership is limited to two following tenures at most.
The Management Board
- approves report on activities of the HCSA
- proposes auditor for verifying the final accounts and the proposal is submitted to the Supervisory Board for approval
- takes standpoint on the draft of budget of the HCSA
- takes standpoint on the draft of report on economic activities of the HCSA
- takes standpoint on the proposal for appointment of Deputy Chairman and Director of a branch or dismissal from these posts
- discuss the issues submitted by the Chairman and the Supervisory Board
- approves internal norms, particularly norms concerning organizational scheme, labour provisions, remuneration, finance and economic activities of the HCSA
- approves procedures for holding its meeting
The Management Board holds meetings regularly, at least once in trimester.